Sunday, May 26, 2013

Fall Off

Sometimes I just kinda... fall off...

Fall off blogging.

Its been weeks since I posted on either of my blogs (this or Nameaholics). Oops.

In the meantime, I have been really enjoying life. Life is good. I am not saying I stopped blogging because I don't have time or because I am doing better things or anything like that. It is two separate things.

We unfortunately had to say goodbye this morning to DH's parents, they headed home to St Louis. My MIL stayed with us for over a week, with my FIL also visiting one night on each end (on his way to and from a Canadian fishing trip.

We had so much fun while they were here. Funny how having guests will make you enjoy things available in your town you don't normally take advantage of. This week we went to the aquarium, and children's museum, and the Depot (and from there, on a scenic train ride). We played at the mall (Barnes&Noble has a Lego table AND a train table). We took LOTS of walks (even in the rain). We tried some new (to us) restaurants (like Amazing Grace), and some old favorites (like Duluth Grill). We (of course), did some shopping. My MIL brought me a cute fun little orange coach Clutch for a birthday present, and plenty of clothing for Benjamin. We found a couple garage sale treasures - like a $5 "big wheel" style trike. Benjamin is too little for it still, but maybe he will zoom around on it by the end of the summer.We watched some good movies - Parental Guidance, What to Expect When You're Expecting, Gangster Squad. Wasted some time laying around. Got some house projects done (thanks MIL for the help w the new pillows!) and just generally had a great time, as we always do when they visit.

No comments: