Friday, August 8, 2014

35 Weeks

Today I am 35 Weeks pregnant, 35 Days to go. I had a doctors appt and everything was pretty much perfect. BP = 117/72, (Baby's) HR = 147/minute, Fundal Height = 35-36 cm (weeks), baby is head down.

Normally I would start going every week at this point, but I talked my doctor into letting me skip one more week. I go back on the 22nd. Then it will be weekly.

I am still feeling pretty decent. I get random aches and pains, random swelling sometimes, but nothing that has stuck or been a chronic/consistent problem. I am still even sleeping relatively comfortably (knock on wood). I got my hair cut earlier this week, had her take an extra half inch, told her I didn't know when I would be back (normally I go about every 2 months). Baby is getting bigger every day, kicking me in awkward places, stretching, rolling, and in general being interesting.

I keep getting comments at work that I "look ready to go!". They annoy me. Don't short change me! This baby is supposed to cook for 5 more weeks, and I guarentee I can get bigger than I am. I actually don't feel big at all, which is probably why I keep doing things like running my belly into people in crowded spaces and thinking I can bend/reach more than I can. For the record, I am currently 194 lbs (per the doctors office). This is roughly 40 lbs above my pre-pregnancy weight. I would like to stay below 200lbs this go round... we will see what happens though because I don't plan to take any actions to make the difference haha.

Speaking of which. I am addicted to donuts. At least I am still taking the stairs at work? (6 stories up).

That is all I have got! Everything is going well, crossing my fingers it continues to do so.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

So glad to hear everything is going well. This next month will fly by and go really slow all at the same time!