Saturday, August 10, 2013

Ch ch ch changes

So, obviously, there is a lot going on in my life right now. I had to prioritize what I was going to post about this weekend, and Grandma K came first. Second is the news that I am starting a new job on Monday!!!

I will be working for the local county government, as what is called a "financial worker". This means I will be determining eligibility for public aid programs like food stamps, rent assistance, and medicaid. I am very excited to start! While my job satisfaction had improved at my old position, I still disliked the micromanagement, and the corporate culture. The issue, I think, was not the corporate culture at my specific company, but rather corporate culture in general. I am excited to move back into the public sector!!

Coming up soon (hopefully) - a report on our recent vacation and Benjamin being 19m old!

No comments: