I made up a recipe tonight and it turned out pretty great.
Amanda's Pasta Creation
1 large chicken breast - cubed/cooked
1 medium tomato, chopped
1 small onion, chopped
1 red bell pepper, chopped
1 package pepperoni, chopped
12 oz bowtie pasta
1 Bag spinach
1/4 cup italian dressing
1/2 jar of marinara sauce
Some Cheese (I used shredded Mozzarella and Romano)
1. Cook the pasta per package instructions
2. Heat some olive oil over medium heat. Saute onions and red peppers, as well as a bit of paprika and Italian seasoning, for about a minute
3. Add the spinach, cover and allow to cook for 1-2 minutes
4. Add the chicken, pepperoni, and tomato. Stir and cook for 3-4 minutes
5. Add the pasta, marinara sauce, and Italian dressing, stir well
6. Mix in a handful or two of cheese (to taste).
It is really good. I like cheese so I mixed even more into my bowl at the table. The only thing that could make it better is if you had time to cook the chicken the same day, you could cook it in the spices as well and add more flavor. I had cooked the chicken in advance so I didn't have this option.