Monday, February 18, 2013

Happy President's Day

Today was President's Day. It made for a goofy schedule. DH stayed home with DS in the morning, and of course I was working from home.

I like working from home. I like it even more when DS is here being watched by someone else and wonders in from time to time to give mama a hug.

Halfway through the day, DH took DS to my parents house to be babysat so he could work the afternoon. It was a productive work afternoon but very relaxed. Work in general was just very focused and quiet. It was nice.

In the evening, we met my family at Buffalo Wild Wings for a charity dinner. It was a lot of fun.

I am not sure why I am telling you this. Because I feel like posting and am not sure what to post about? Because it was just a nice relaxed day, but my head is going 1 million miles a minute anyways?

Hmm. I don't know.

No comments: