Monday, November 23, 2009

Away for the Weekend?

It feels like I was away for the weekend when really I was only away for the first night. I think it largely comes from the fact I kept so busy, and spent a lot of the few hours I was home sleeping.

As I said in my prior post, I went Friday night up to Burton to watch New Moon with LEKT. It was really good. I tried to explain to DH why I like it so much, but its one of those things you either get or you don't. Saturday I arrived back in town, watched OSU beat Michigan (YAY!) and then went out to dinner with friends and watched the latest episode of Dr. Who. (Waters of Mars). It was a very good episode. Sunday morning I got up early and headed to the outlets with yet another friend. I got one sweater and one shirt, no pants unfortunately but I did not spend too much so that is good. Sunday afternoon DH and I joined friends to go see New Moon... yes... again. It was just as good the second time around.

Now I only have two days of work until I leave for Thanksgiving! I feel like there is so much to do!!

No comments: