Monday, August 16, 2010

Questions and Answers

Here is a MeMe going around. Thought I would jump in.

Hi, my name is Amanda. Duh.

I've never been to a night club, and I don't have a desire to try.

I hate it when I forget to do something and have to admit to people how disorganized I am.

The one person who can drive me nuts is Bob Dylan. LOL. Actually, lots of people drive me nuts, I am not a very patient person.

When I'm nervous I am fidgety and bouncy

The last song I listened to was something country on the radio when I was driving home from Pittsburgh.

If I were to get married today my maid of honor/best man would my older sister LEKT (still)

My hair is long and brown, I think I am growing it out again. I think.

When I was 5 I loved Kindergarten, I got my first pet (a white rabbit named Buttercup after a picture book), I started playing the Violin.

Last Christmas was spent in Duluth and was tons of fun. We bought mom a gajillion Agatha Christie books.

I should be doing dishes, doing laundry, being a responsible adult.

When I look down I will probably run into something.

The happiest recent event was having my little sister visit for 2 weeks

My current annoyance is not being able to get Sunday Ticket unless I agree to pay Direct TVs high prices for atleast a full year.

I have a hard time understanding how people can be so irrational.

There's this girl that I know who lived in a tree, Knock Knock!! (inside joke...)

The thing I want to buy is new flooring for the front room.

Most recent thing I've bought myself feta cheese and cous cous to make a yummy lunch!

Most recent thing someone else bought me was caribou coffee, thanks MMK!

My middle name is not something I post on the internet, especially since its also my maiden name.

Last night I was watching Giants vs Jets, then my guilty pleasure - Secret Life of the American Teenager, while reading Middlemarch

If I was an animal I'd be probably a Panda, because I love them so much and they have easy lives as long as they are on a preserve.

Tomorrow I am going to trivia in the evening, should be fun!!

Tonight I am doing pretty much nothing, and doing it well.

No comments: