Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Record Keeping and Other News

A Couple Memories I would like to jot down from M's graduation weekend:
- It was Chico's (school chaplain) last year
- Orchestra did a great arrangement of "Ashokan Farewell"
- On graduation day, Benjamin went down for a nap to an extremely loud rendition of "Battle Hymn of the Republic" as played by the high school band
- They had a classmate who "beat boxed" for one of the singing arrangements
- The commencement speaker had four rules for life (1) Don't try to find yourself (2) Interesting is good, boring is bad (3) Even when its not OK, thats OK (4) We live through people
- It was hot but sunny and beautiful
- Everyone loved Benjamin's sun glasses
- My sister just looked really happy


In other less fun news, one of our cats is missing. The three cats have been living at my sister's garage (attached to the house, used more as a workshop than garage. A couple of nights ago my sister heard cat noises outside at night, and then she could not find little caeser. She tried to coax him to the door but there was no sign of him. They have not seen him since and they don't know how he would have gotten out. I feel really bad about it, like I should do something, but I don't think there is anything we can really do. There is a small chance he will turn up on his own, but I don't know. It makes me sad.


No comments: