Sunday, September 9, 2012

High School Reunion 2.0

Had a second chance to reunite with some old high school friends this weekend due to a wedding, conveniently right here in town! It was fun seeing people again, and seeing one person I had not seen in a year or two.

We felt really old when the band was too loud for us and when we wanted to leave early. I had an excuse (gotta go pick up the baby!), so that was nice. LOL

DS did great with my parents. I always feel like we are rolling the dice when we ask someone to babysit, especially at bedtime because he has been known to be difficult for people who are not me in going to bed, but he did very well this time and we hope its a sign of good things to come.

And - of course a pic with the blushing bride (and my other friends) - -


No comments: