Friday, May 1, 2009

Pictures of my WoW Characters

As promised, the following are pictures of my WoW Characters. Unfortunately, I have still not found my digital camera. We have decided that if we do not get it back we will be replacing it quickly.

This is My Hunter, Verlauren, and her pet gorilla Verlassen. She is my main character, my highest level character at 45 (soon to be 46). There are now 80 levels in WoW, but when the game was originally made there was 60, so I feel like I am doing quite well. Yes, that is a sunset behind her. While it is never night in WoW, the suns position and weather changes. I also provided a closer up image of her, without the pet. I should take her profile so you can see her giant axe.


I also have alternate characters. I am not going to bother posting about all of them their, but I am endlessly amused by Noblergarden, the WoW Spring Festival that has my level 8 mage looking like this:

Yes. She is a rabbit. And in her adventures as a rabbit, hunting easter eggs, she found some great gear that means her human form appears like this:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too cute!