Monday, May 18, 2009

Steps to Prepare for a Job Interview

Step 1: Wake up early and print off necessary documents, and make sure I have necessary references.

Step 2: Fill out application paperwork that includes a 10-year job history. This goes back to when I was 14. I wonder if they want to know I baby sat for the Hemp-Sills. Also, sign a document saying I am not a terrorist.

Step 3: Prepare a five minute presentation selling myself for the position.

Step 4: Practice five minute presentation while showering, while ironing, and while getting dressed.

Step 5: Put on dress clothes and deoderant.

Step 6: Wander around house reciting presentation to myself.

Step 7: (one half hour after showering). Go to put my hair up and realize I already have huge pit stains. That didn't take long.

Step 8: Change shirts and practice doing presentation without raising my arms up.

Wish me luck! My interview is in one hour!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope the interview went well.
What type of jobs are you interviewing for...
I do hope one that involves writing..for you do such a good job!!