Saturday, May 23, 2009

Sick as a...

dog.

Ever wonder why its "sick as a dog" and "healthy as a horse"?

I am thinking its because dog's vomit a lot and horses never, ever do. Of course, that doesn't mean the horse is healthy. In fact, just ask my sister. The horses inability to vomit creates all sorts of problems.

But, to get to the point, I have been rather ill. I started feeling wonky Thursday night. In three hours I went from eating a full meal, to feeling unwell, to emptying my entire digestive track. Mmm. Too much information.

I spent all day Friday in bed with a fever feeling miserable.

And I spent today recuperating, rebuilding my caloric intake as the case may be. I am still feeling rather weak... something like 24 hrs with no calories and not much hydration followed by a low calorie day will do that to you. I hope to be up and running at full steam tomorrow!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to know you are feeling well enough to type. What's next, verticality?

Allison said...

I hope you feel better soon!!!

Manday said...

ah. not just verticality, but elevated verticality! I was out on the ladder this morning getting the crazy excess of maple seeds out of my gutter.

i am indeed feeling better!

Anonymous said...

I hope you're better!