Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday (ish)

Another week gone.
No big surprises this week at work. Uneventful. I will take it!!

It got really warm and summerlike here for about 7 days, and now its around freezing again. I am totally OK with that. The warmth was not horrible, but I just wasn't ready for it really to be coming.

I hosted book club last night and therefore my downstairs is very clean. Its nice. It took me 2.5 hrs to totally clean out - declutter, vacuum, dishes, etc. I also made buffalo chicken dip (also known as crack dip, because its addictive). Small turnout - only two people came! But it was still fun. The book was crazy depressing, about what could theoretically happen if someone set off an EMP over the U.S. It made me want to be in Duluth. Everything these days makes me want to be in Duluth. Come on job gods, give DH a job.

Thats it. Animals are all good. No big plans this weekend, just chillaxed. Motivation still low but not bottomed out like it was. Life is good.

1 comment:

Allison said...

I'm sorry I didn't make it...like I said on the board, things got crazy around our house. And I couldn't bring myself to read the book--I don't handle that sort of thing very well. :( I'm glad you had fun, though.