Sunday, March 20, 2011

Friday was worse than Thursday at work. Plus I had a migraine. It was not fun. I came home sick and spent the afternoon trying various methods of getting rid of it.

DH's motorcycle also got delivered on Friday, and he is enjoying it.

We went to see Les Miserables last night, and it was quite good. The set is amazing.

Today we ran up to Medina to see my Uncle and Aunt. It was a nice afternoon.

I am really glad I had the weekend to step back and mentally reset for work. Things have been so negative, I need to change my thinking. Tommorrow I will go to work, do my job, and come home. I will not get wrapped up in the drama of rule changes and budget problems. I will not succomb to the miserable mood. It is just a job, not life, not the end of the world.

No comments: