Saturday, December 29, 2012

Another Year Has Passed (#1) - 2012

Before I forget to tell you, this is my 600th post since coming to this site! How time flies....

Anyways, its that time of year where I stop and reflect on what has happened in the past year.  I have three memes I have been doing every year for ages, so I will do those over the next couple of days, and do a recap of how I am doing at my resolutions and goals.

Here is the first!!

1 minute ago... I was scratching Grim's nose and reading name blogs
1 hour ago... I was celebrating my SILs birthday with my siblings and a bunch of her friends
1 day ago... I was playing Borderlands 2 with DH and wishing Benjamin would stay asleep
1 month ago... I was visiting Aaron's family in Kansas and Missouri
1 year ago... I was sitting in Columbus, wishing Baby would make their appearance (I did not know at that point that the baby was Benjamin!)
1 decade ago... I was a Freshman in college. Home on Christmas break. Probably writing a love letter to Aaron that waved poetic.
1 lifetime ago... I think I was in revolutionary in Russia

5 minutes ago... I was Putting a sleeping Benjamin in his crib
5 hours ago... I was dropping Benjamin off at my parents to be babysat for the evening
5 days ago... I was celebrating Christmas eve with my family and I read Benjamin "The Night Before Christmas" for the first time.
5 monthes ago... I was really struggling with balancing my new job, home ownership, and Benjamin's lousy sleep.
5 years ago... I was celebrating Christmas here in Duluth. I had built the holiday up in my head SO MUCH, I was worried the reality could not live up to it, but it did. I know this because I just went and looked it up on my old blog, which is still in existence. Here is what I was doing about a year ago: Lost in Europe - Christmas 2007

No comments: