1. What did you do in 2012 that you'd never done before? Had a baby! Was a parent!
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I will write a whole other post about this!!
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
A friend! Welcome Henry!
4. Did anyone close to you die?
RIP Grandma Flowers
5. What countries did you spend time in this year?
6. What would you like to have in 2013 that you lacked in 2012? A second pregnancy? More money? Job Satisfaction?00
7. What dates from 2011 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? Benjamin's Birth0000
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Not sucking as a parent.
9. What was your biggest failure? Lack of organization, lack of health living.
10. Did you suffer any serious injury or illness? Childbirth, a nasty 5hr GI bug
11. What was the best thing you bought? A house!
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? DH is an awesome father! And my family has done so much to help us since moving here.
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and/or depressed? Politicians, psychopaths.
14. Where did most of your money go? daycare, moving and house stuff
What did you get really, really, really excited about? The birth of our
first child! Our big trip down to KS/MO for Thanksgiving. A lot of
16. What song will always remind you of 2011? Sexy and I Know It.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? happier
b) thinner or fatter? thinner
c) richer or poorer? poorer
18. What do you wish you'd done more of? unpacking! Kiss the baby - can never do that too much.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of? Worrying
20. How did you spend Christmas? With my parents. Poor DH was sick!
21. Did you fall in love in 2012? Yep, with a little man named Benjamin
22. What are the main websites you used? Gmail, Columbus Nesties message board, facebook, blogspot
23. Did you write anything worth reading this year? no
24. What was your favorite TV program? I hardly watched any....football?
Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? No one
specific. Just the group of politicians who are refusing to negotiate.
Driving me nuts!
26. What was the best book you read?Dandelion WIne
27. What was your greatest musical discovery? nothing new
28. What did you want and get? A baby! A house and job in Duluth
29. What did you want and not get? lottery win
30. What was your favorite film of this year? Les Miserables? Hunger Games?
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? 28.... I am sure I spent it with family. Details are iffy...
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Winning the lottery.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2012? Whatever fits.
34. What kept you sane? DH, "this too shall pass"
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? Hey Girl.....
36. What political issue stirred you the most? I
was pissed at everyone in congress for their general lack of progress
37. Who did you miss? My Graduate School Friends, my ILs
38. Who was the best new person you met? a couple of work people
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2012? Life is short and transient, enjoy every second!
40. What word or phrase sums up this year? Benjamin