Saturday, December 22, 2012

Mayan's Revenge

We made it through the alleged end of the world! (In case you live under a rock. people were flipping out because they thought the Mayan calendar ended yesterday and thought it might mean the end of the world).

The world did not end. But if you had asked me around 7pm, I would have told you I thought it was ending. In between moans and gasps. I had a very severe stomach bug. It was definitely the most severe stomach bug I have ever had. My husband thought I was in labor again I was making so much noise. From about 4pm - 10pm I was in total misery. I was trying to figure out if I should be going to the ER. I was so fatigued, I could hardly stand up, and even when I was laying down my inside was doing back flips. Then, it eased up. Then it was over. Bad but brief.

My mom seems to think it was a Norovirus. After reading up on it, she could be right. I think Benjamin had it earlier this week (poor kid).


No comments: