Saturday, April 17, 2010

Just Breathe

I have not posted much because not much has happened. My main activities: get up, cough a lot, go to work, come home, relax or maybe do something social, then spend the night trying to breathe.

Last night wasn't so bad. I could breathe a bit better at night, and I slept better, less coughing, so thats good. Also, last night DH and I finally went to see Alice in Wonderland 3D. It was quite good. I was expecting to like it and to have DH hate it, but he actually liked it OK. It has much more of a plot than the original (for those of you unaware, it is a sequel, an adult Alice ends up back in a changed Wonderland). I have to say that Johnny Depp was brilliant, but then again, when isn't he?

Other things this week - Classics and Cocktails book club, which was nice. Season premiere of Deadliest Catch, which totally hooked me (pardon the pun, lol), fun at Trivia, and that about sums it up.

No comments: