Friday, June 11, 2010

Rain Rain, Come and Stay

Rain, Rain come and stay,
Please don't ever go away,
Amanda likes a shady day,
rain rain, come and stay

The weather has been listening to my desires and it is a rainy day again. We have had a lot of rainy days lately and I had heard we were in for heat and sun coming up, but apparently thats not today and I couldn't be happier.

Five simple reasons I love rain:
(1) it usually means its not intolerably hot
(2) water is always refreshing
(3) i don't have to water the garden
(4) the sun doesn't hurt my eyes and head when its raining
(5) it reminds you you are alive

In other news, my social interaction at work has increased sharply with the third girl from our unit leaving. Apparently when there are only three of you in a unit, everyone counts. All of the sudden I am being included in gossip and called over to look at funny cases. While I did not really miss/desire it before it started, I kind of like it now.

1 comment:

Aaron Yates said...

One more reason to like corn,

Rain makes corn, corn makes whiskey
Whiskey makes my baby feel a little frisky.