Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Twi-nerd

It's another Twilight post. I'm sorry, I can't help it. Loads has happened that I have not had a chance to post about. I have been very busy w/plans every night for the last 10 days.

June 19/20th I was up in Burton with my sister
June 21st Beading with J
June 22nd Book Club (Regular)
June 23rd Trivia
June 24th Out to dinner with R
June 25th Bar Crawl (GOOD time)
June 26th Wedding, then sister came into town
June 27th Grandma's for dinner
June 28th Shopping & Beading w/J

And then comes tonight. Its the Twilight Experience. So, they call really die-hard Twilight Fans Twi-hards. I love fan nicknames, they are always so great. For example, I used to be an X-Phile. Anyways, I would not really consider myself a Twi-hard because there are just fans that are SO much more obsessed than I am, as much as I am obsessed. I decided a more appropriate title would be Twi-nerd. I love Twilight, but I also recognize how ridiculous it is. I decided that if I am going to go all out and spend 7 hrs tonight with a bunch of Twi-hards and Twi-nerds I mine as well go the extra mile and get a Twilight t-shirt to wear to the event.

I am super excited. Can you tell?

No comments: