Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Take Me Out to the Ball Game

It is really hard to believe it is June already. Five months of the year gone. I am starting to think organization is impossible. For my birthday cake I had another three-trip to the store mess to get it done. So, the bad part about it being June is that there are some things I wanted to do this year which I have hardly started, so its bad to approaching the midpoint. The good thing about it already being June is that we are that much closer to football season. But we are not quite there yet, so I will have to settle for baseball.

Last night DH and I went to the Clippers. It is the first time I have been to their new stadium in downtown Columbus and have to say I think its genius. It is so open and casual, with so many options about where to sit and how to experience the game. I love it. And the vending selections are great to so that eating out at the game seems like a treat rather than a chore, even with the slightly elevated prices you would expect. We were there with DH's coworkers and it was a lot of fun. We only stayed for seven innings, but I look forward to going again. Now if we could just manage to make it to a Crew game, summer would really be in full swing.

No comments: