Friday, April 27, 2012

Date Night

Its past midnight, baby is sound asleep, and I am up blogging. What the heck is wrong with me? I don't know. I am very bad at being "tired" when I am supposed to... like when the baby is tired. I am also bad at napping. Bad combination. I guess it just means more sleep deprivation, lol. My brain is slowly turning to mush! My mom leaves Sudoku books all over the house. I used to be really good at them, but now I mess her puzzles up every time I touch them. Alas. Sleep deprivation.

Anyways, what I was going to say is this: You know your a parent when your idea of a great date night is going out to dinner, then window shopping a bit for house stuff, then going to Target to buy diapers, nursing pads, baby shoes and toys. Its a nice date because you can move at your own pace, get adult conversation, don't have to worry about baby getting upset, and Target has a Starbucks in it. We also considered renting a hotel room for a couple hours... Just to nap. ROFL. Ah, parenthood.

OK, seriously I am going to try to go to bed now.

No comments: