Monday, February 1, 2010

Movie Movie Movie

The Weekend in Review:

Watched The Philedelphia Story with friends, after a tasty potluck of cajun chili, cornbread, and butterscotch pie. It was great seeing people and the movie is hilarious.

Went to see Men Who Stare at Goats in the dollar theater, and picked up some books at Half Priced Books. The movie is very odd. One of my friends described it as endearing, and I think thats accurate.

Watched the first half of Sleepy Hollow on TV (which made me want to watch the rest) and then watched The Ugly Truth. This was a bad, but entertaining and fun romantic comedy.

And then, I was a complete nerd and watched The Parent Trap on the Disney Channel. Don't know why I always stop on this when its on...

Sunday I went and painted some pottery at Marcy's Playground in Powell, then headed up to my Grandma's for dinner.

No comments: