Thursday, June 18, 2009

Crazy Eights

I have been tagged to play crazy eights by Meghan at http://taderbaby.blogspot.com/

The rules:

1. Mention the person who tagged me.
2. Complete the lists of 8.
3. Tag 8 more people and tell them they've been tagged.

The lists:

Eight things I am looking forward to.
1. Reading for the summer challenge
2. Harry Potter 6 movie
3. New Moon movie
4. the farmers market, i have not yet been this summer
5. a clean house (though not looking forward to the cleaning)
6. "the hunger games" sequel coming out in september
7. my sister coming to Ohio
8. trying some tasty recipes

Eight things I did yesterday.
1. drove
2. finished harry potter 6th on CD
3. drove more
4. started hunger games on CD
5. drove more
6. took pictures of a U.P. sunset over lake Michigan
7. got swarmed by mosquito that were not there two weeks ago
8. read around 200 pages of women in white

Eight things I wish I could do.
1. find a job!!!
2. know what kind of job I really want
3. write an award winning novel that would make us rich
4. be in two places -Columbus and Duluth - at once
5. build a house on Palisade Head
6. love running/working out
7. hire a maid
8. read faster

Eight shows I watch.
In all honesty, I have not been watching TV much at all as of late. So... allow me to change the tense.
Eight shows I have enjoyed watching.
1. X-Files
2. Bones
3. America's Next Top Model
4. Project Runway
5. Law & Order SVU
6. Intervention
7. Sober House
8. House

Eight favorite fruits.
1. Raspberries
2. Blueberries
3. Strawberries
4. Avocado (technically a fruit)
5. blackberries
6. kiwi
7. cucumber (also technically a fruit) - PS Sorry mom and dad I never ate that cucumber...
8. pummalo (similar to a grapefruit, but sweeter and easier to peal)

Eight places I'd like to travel.
1. Mongolia
2. China
3. Alaska
4. Ireland
5. Turkey
6. Bhutan
7. Antarctica
8. Iran

Eight places I've lived.
1. Duluth, MN (18 years)
2. Kirksville, MO (4 years, minus summers)
3. Campus Area, Columbus, OH (2 years)
4. North Side, Columbus, OH (1 year)
5. Salzburg, Austria (5 months)
6. St. Louis, MO (3 months)
7. Marcella, NJ (3 months)
8. Sigmaringan, Germany (3 weeks)

Tagging: (if you don't blog, you can answer in the comment section here, or on facebook)
1. Laurelyn
2. Simi
3. SarahDee
4. Mary Lou
5. Dad
6. Rachel
7. whoever else reads this and hasn't been tagged?

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Finished my Crazy 8 tag - its on Attadad!