Sunday, June 28, 2009

Left Behind

I spent most of the last 48 hours with something ranging from a minor headache to a full out migraine. Sometimes I think my head must really hate me.

But, its mostly dissipated now. I spent the afternoon/evening today at my Grandma's house with Uncle Curt and Grandma. Grandma was in high spirits, even as she asked me how "Scott" was doing (instead of Aaron). Uncle Curt cooked his famous salmon casserole dish and I made a blueberry Cheesecake. It was a pleasant and peaceful evening. I read a large chunk of the book Midnighters. Unfortunately I left it there, and I won't be back there for two weeks, so I will have to wait and see what happens until then.

Tomorrow? A 10am coffee date with an acquaintance who seems eager to remain in contact since I left OSU, despite how little we know each other. I won't turn down an eager friend, and am only too glad to go and see her. Then, more job searching, more cleaning. In short, more real life.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

I feel your pain. Minus about 2 hours I spent the entire day in bed with a nasty migraine. They suck.

I also meant to tell you at the last book club, but have you looked into subbing? Certainly not the most fabulous of jobs, but it's flexible and pays the bills while you're trying to find a better job. Let me know if you want any info.

Manday said...

No, I am not signed up to Sub, but it was just recommended to me yesterday by someone else. Do you have easy access to the information, I was just planning on googling it!

Brooke said...

I'll email you the info. it's a one stop shop & a fairly easy process.