Friday, June 26, 2009

The Third Wedding

So, I told you all I went to three weddings, but I only posted about two of them. The third was for my friend Miryam. This is the first Jewish wedding I have been to, so that was interesting, though not as disimilar as I expected. I suspect that has something to do with it being a liberal reform Jewish wedding rather than orthodox.

Anyways, the sanctuary was beautiful, lots of natural light. The music selection, played by a solo violinist, was very nice: lots of Vivaldi, and exiting to a theme from Lord of the Rings. The reception, at a country club up in Worthington, was pictureque. Beautifully arranged tables, again, lots of natural lighting, and good company. After several toasts, we enjoyed yummy food, and dancing.

Here are some pictures (and a video mixed in their too):