Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Perfect Moment

With the weather so nice these days (highs in the 60s or low 70s), DH and I have taken to going on evening walks whenever the baby cooperates. Last night we were walking back up the driveway and we were talking about the transition to parenthood and how much I love being a mother and how much he likes being a father and how glad we are to have Benjamin. At that moment Benjamin, who was sitting in my arms facing us, got a huge grin and started laughing. He laughed for a good minute with a giant smile on his face (and of course we joined him). It is by far the best laughter he has given us. I think it was him saying "I am glad you have me too!" It was a perfect family moment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I tried to post yesterday, but it wouldn't let me.

Awwwww. :-)

Tante LEKT