Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me!

In about 7 minutes I turn 28. Ancient!

The larger part of the celebration will be this weekend. I share my birthday with my brother, who is three years younger. We will get together as a family to celebrate both birthdays on Sunday. There was some talk of my brother taking me off-roading, to complete a 30x30 and to celebrate, but I don't think I will have much fun if I am worried that Benjamin is crying all day, so I guess I will postpone that until we are out of this phase.

I put a "Mommy Rocks" onsie on Benjamin this morning and took some pictures. It is one of my favorite outfits, my mom bought it because of my love of Rock Band. It has rockstar pants as well, with a big star on the butt. I am glad I took the pictures right away because he spit up on it within 10 minutes of me putting it on him. Now he is in a cute lion outfit. And napping happily.


No comments: