Friday, July 31, 2009

Shh! Its a Surprise

I am working on DH's birthday gift and could use a little input. (Obviously since I am posting this here, he doesn't read my blog!!)

I am going to get one or two of the pictures he took in China printed on canvas to hang in the family room, but I am having a hell of a time figuring out which picture/pictures. I also have to figure out if I want color or black and white. These pictures are all from Huang Shan China, the most beautiful region he went to. I think black and white would work better for the room (red paint), but some of the pictures are so pretty in color. For now,they are all posted in color.
Watch the slide show, noting the titles, and then vote for what picture you think would be the best, and PLEASE feel free to leave comments about them!!




Which picture should I have printed for my Husband?
Tree
Misty Mountain 1
Misty Mountain 2
Stairs
Sunset
Spikey Peak
The Range
None of the Above - try something more cultural
ugg boots

No comments: