Saturday, August 1, 2009

More Help Please

Well, its clear "tree" is the favorite and I can't say I blame you guys. They are all beautiful though, eh?

But I was thinking, what I really envision eventually for the family room is three vertical pictures of China in black and white hung above the sofa. So, I played around and turned Tree into a vertical picture. What do you think? Does it still hold the same charm or should I go back to a horizontal cropping?



Then, these are the possabilities for the other two, though I am still seriously considering "stairs" I think a larger print would do it more justice because you could see what the picture is of so clearly. Any thoughts?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like TREE much much more now that it's cropped - and love the black and white! I also like the mountains in black and white cropped and I told you the peak rocks. The stairs would be pretty sweet too... dining room?! Lol

-lekt