Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Finally Finals

I am done with my Econ Exam. I believe I passed, which was pretty much all I was going for.

I am done with grading, except one straggler paper. I will submit grades as soon as I either receive that or the deadline for late papers expires (today at noon)

My assessment of teaching? Its about how I thought it would be. I don't dislike it, but I don't particularly love it either. Maybe if I could teach an econ/math based course (like game theory) I would truly enjoy it. I also do not think I am very good at it, or I should clarify. I am good at conveying information and helping people understand it. I just get lazy about some things.

Yesterday I went with my friend to finish my teapot. I get to see the finished product next week! (they have to glaze and fire it). I hope it turns out!!

Other than that, things are good. I have been finding plenty of ways to relax - reading, TV (American Idol last night was quite good, which is surprising since usually country night stinks), friends. I think this will be a great spring break. I feel like I have not posted much substance as of yet and would like to remedy that, but I need to be inspired first.

Hope everyone else is doing well :)

No comments: