Monday, March 30, 2009

Meet the ILs

I spent a cool/cold/rainy, but fun, weekend entertaining the in laws. I took my MIL to the major shopping centers in Columbus (Polaris and Easton) and enjoyed window shopping and trying stuff on. The 1960s are totally back in style and I am loving it. I got a great shirt on Friday that I will have to post a picture of when I get a chance (i.e. the right weather) to wear it.

We ate yummy food- Smackies BBQ, Massey's Pizza, Katzinger Deli sandwhiches, cheesecake, apple pie with ice cream, and lots of tasty snacks.
We went to The Book Loft and the Conservatory, and watched a lot of basketball.

My FIL taught us a new card game, Golf, which I did very well at. I finished another book and picked up some new ones from the library. We went to the farmers market and took Grim to the park.

Overall, an excellent weekend.

No comments: