Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Egg Party

Champagne - Five Dollars
Orange Juice - Six Dollars
Two packages of PAAS dye - Three Dollars
One bottle of Vinegar -Two Dollars
Four Dozen Eggs - Two Dollars

Dying Easter Eggs with friends while sipping Mimosas?

Priceless.




s

t
eI meant to get pictures of us actually dying the eggs, but I failed at that and snapped the above photos after everyone had left. The eggs pictured were done by myself, friend Jennie, and friend Miryam. Miryam won the best eggs of the day contest by far, but of course I did not get pictures of her best eggs because she took those ones with her :)

I am excited for Easter, just seeing family, baking a nice cake, and eating chocolate again. Mmm. Chocolate. I am making a fancy cake for tomorrow, or trying to. The batter went in the oven 10 minutes ago. It had the right consistency, color, and shape going in. Lets hope that holds up and its a good cake coming out... and that I can pull off the chocolate Ganache topping for tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks as if you did an eggcellent job.

rising esoteric said...

wow...they're beautiful! way to celebrate your paganess.