Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Pictures!!

So, I totally meant to leave my biggest news post at the top for a while, but I could not resist snapping and then immediately posting these pictures. I am still not used to seeing all of my cats hanging out together! Little Caesar is doing great, and fitting right in. Here are my puddahs.


I feel like if I edited this a bit it could be the cover of some CD or something. Here are some other shots. Of course, all these shots are "unposed" because how on earth do you pose a cat?



And then, so Grim does not feel left out, I better take a picture of her. Why so Serious? I don't know. She is such a good girl.


And finally, while I was at it, I took some pictures of my teapot that I painted at the Bare Bowl. Here it is!


Oh, and if you haven't read my big news, keep on reading --------->

3 comments:

Sarah Dee said...

Your tea pot is adorable. However, the cats just steal the show! I wish I had been able to meet them, they look so inquisitive and fun.

Anonymous said...

LOVE the tea pot! You're so talented. It reminds me of Mrs. Potts in Beauty and the Beast!

I'm pondering the plural of pudda... hmmmm I wonder if my fancy dictionary will help me with that!

Great pics - especially the top one, and tell Grimmy Grim to be a HAPPY PUPPY!!! hehe

Rachel said...

Love the pics! :-) I can't wait until we can get a dog.