Monday, April 27, 2009

Monday Thoughts

I have sort of slipped into that laziness that comes with lack of structure, though it does not feel as terrible as it did at other points when it happened - perhaps because there is truly nothing that NEEDS doing, or perhaps because it is interspersed with productive Research Assistant work.

The weather went from so rainy and cold it was miserable, through gorgeous and perfect, to too hot in the matter of a week. We turned our A/C on yesterday. I hope it cools down and we get more spring though.

There are people on the quad setting up an AIDS awareness thing that is actually quite neat, pictures strung along fifty feet of the sidewalk. Unfortunately they cannot spell and have a sign that says "Actining on Aids".

I am not feeling great today. I woke up with a slight headache and it rapidly became a general sense of unwellness. I wish it would go away.

I have book club tonight, which I am excited about. Unfortunately I am also an idiot. I went out and bought everything to make this Peanut Butter Strawberry Dessert. Last night I turned on the oven, got the butter out of the fridge, and promptly forgot about it all. I just realized I have nothing to bring tonight, so I will have to stop and buy a store bought dessert. *sigh*. I should get my act together or something.

That is all folks.

No comments: