Thursday, January 24, 2013

Sleep Diaries - Volume 4

I could continue the diary night per night. But nothing is changing.

He goes down OK for bed. And then he wakes up. At a minimum, every two hours. Sometimes more. I have been good about night weaning at least, but it does not change the waking up (which I had hoped it would).

I got a couple new ideas from friends and family this evening. One idea is staying in the room longer after he falls asleep, making sure he feels very secure. Another is some Lavender for relaxation. I also have the idea of music. There are three CDs I play a lot when he sleeps in the car and maybe he would like those at night.

I will start really trying the first of these ideas tomorrow, and look into the other ones as options if that does not help. 

No comments: