Friday, August 21, 2009

An Empty House

The Rock Band party last night was a smashing success, good turn out and good times. This morning, our roommate left to move back to Missouri. I knew I would be sad, I did not realize I would cry. I am pretty sure it will be several weeks before I walk by their office without looking to see if he is in front of his computer, or stop checking when I get home if his car is here to know if he is home. The house is going to seem very empty for a while.

As a parting gift he left us Madden 10, MLB 09, and Rock Band 2, along with the 2 guitars and mic stand he bought while he was here. That is a huge gift. Shortly after deciding we were NOT going to buy a PS3 to replace the one Ben had here, I got a job and they announced a price reduction. Its calling our name, and we will get one when the price drop actually occurs in September. So we will have Rock Band still after all.

I was going to write more about other random things, but I just don't feel like it anymore. We will hopefully see Ben at Thanksgiving (if we go to DH's extended family, which is near where he lives).

No comments: