Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Random Happy Moments

I got a copy of X-Files season 5. I have watched two episodes and look forward to continuing. It makes me want season 4 and 6 as well.

Saturday night I made a cup of Raspberry Hot Chocolate and lay in bed watching Twilight.

Sunday I went to my Grandma's and chillaxed in good company.

Monday afternoon my friend R came over. We ate lunch, went on a beautiful walk in Sharon Woods metro park, and then hung out for a while.

Monday evening DH and I walked to DQ together with Grim puppy and got Ice Cream. I got a super big Moo-Latte. Grim had an ice cream cone too and loved it.

Monday night I lay in bed watching television and reading with a glass of wine. Super comfy.

Tuesday, after a junk food run, DH and I watched a movie together and ate way too many calories or Skittles, Raisonets, and Hershey's.

I could get used to this.

No comments: