Friday, August 7, 2009

How scheduled...

How scheduled is over scheduled?

I know I have posted about feeling socially over scheduled before, but this time I really did it. This week, 4 out of 5 nights I have had something scheduled, and really was intending on having people over on the 6th night too.

Monday - Nestie dinner
Wednesday - Rock Band
Thursday - Torchwood
Friday - Torchwood

Now, even this would probably not be over scheduled for me if it did not just so happen that all of these events are things that DH does not participate in (actually he does play Rock Band, but only when its a big party, or only for a couple of songs). Basically I feel like I have hardly seen DH this week and he agrees! So, tomorrow night is officially date night now instead of more Rock Band.

The reason I have been playing so much Rock Band is because we might not have it much longer. Our roommate is planning on moving out before the end of the month. He discovered that he will never be able to get a promotion here due to a bad district manager, so he is transferring back to Missouri, where they will give him a major promotion instantly (at the time of the move). Its happening really fast and we will miss him. I do not know what we will do with the room when he leaves. We have so much space we could throw it at the cats, if it was throwable and not an abstract concept. Anyways, with him goes the PS3, the Wii, and most of the games. We are currently discussing whether we want to buy a PS3 or not. I know I will miss it if we don't have it, but I am not sure it is a priority either.

Well. I think I had one other thing to say, but I forgot it and I am off to go hiking with a friend this morning. Smell you later!!

1 comment:

Simi said...

I totally overschedule myself and Aaron and I all the time.. but ... what can a girl do when she doesn't like to be bored! :)I totally know what you mean when you need some quality time with the hubbie too! Hope you guys had a fun date night.