Monday, September 1, 2008

Welcome to my blog!

"What's life without a few dragons?"
- Ron Weasley, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Welcome to my blog! Its title and theme, Life without Dragons, is inspired by this quote from the Harry Potter series. To me, the quote is a reminder that it is the challanges that make life worth living. If everything came easily to us, we would be bored out of our minds. This blog will be a chronicle of my day to day life, view of the world, and the dragons I must attempt to slay!! I hope it will be a blog about siezing life by the horns and living every minute, but I make no guarentees!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nanders, your introduction to this blog clearly illustrates the differences in your intent of this blog :-)

so, the other two blogs listed (I boo that, and something with pets...) connected to this one? guess I had better investigate...