Monday, December 29, 2008

End of the Year Reflections 3

Another Meme, of course. This is pretty much the last one, though I will no doubt post again on the ending year.

Here we go!

1 minute ago... I was looking at pictures on my Dad's blog
1 hour ago... I was walking the dog
1 day ago... I was enjoying a relaxing morning in St. Louis, watching Sydney White and reading Twilight
1 month ago... I was trying to get everything done for the quarter, study for economics, write for dissertation workshop, etc
1 year ago... I was getting back from Minnesota where we spent Christmas
1 decade ago... I was 14, a brooding 9th grader, probably running around, enjoying all my christmas gifts, beating up my brother
(2 decade ago... I was four years old. I am sure I was running around enjoying all my Christmas gifts, driving my sister nuts)
1 lifetime ago... I think I was in communist Russia.

5 minutes ago... I was reading an online message board
5 hours ago... I was sound asleep having stayed up until 4am reading
5 days ago... I was in Columbus for 24 hours, and then flying out on Christmas eve to see DH's family.
5 monthes ago... I was stressing out about generals
5 years ago... it was the end of 2003. I was a Sophomore in College, probably pining for Aaron who was at home with his family for Christmas.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Umm... Manday? If you were 4 a decade ago doesn't that imply you are 14 now??

Manday said...

Ah.. correct as ever. I am genius. I will correct it (or add to it) shortly)