Monday, December 1, 2008

Welcome to December

Strange to think that in 31 days it will be 2009. December is always a time of reflection for me. I will try to hold off for a week or two at least, but I have about five end of the year blogging me-me's to do, that I always find quite amusing. I changed the background of the blog to be a bit more wintery, but am still seeking out a good winter theme. Messing around with blog layout can be extremely time consuming and at times frustrating. I spend a half hour on a new header, only to try it and realize it is too small for my layout, and I do not have the HTML coding skills to change the layout itself that much. I used to... if only I remembered more of high school Computer Science.

If you have been anxiously awaiting it, my new quiz is up. Go test your geography knowledge at Quizzes for the Well Informed.

As soon as I finish this post it is time for me to get back into the swing of things, an unfortunate position to be in when I was hoping this weekend would help me solidify study habits. There is only one week of class and then its finals week. I will have loads of grading to do, and of course I need to study economics if I expect to pass that class. My dissertation work has been very slow the last two weeks, despite my own high expectations, I am just not getting much done. This is unfortunate since I present again to the workshop next week.

Time to kick my butt into gear!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope your hand continues to feel better!