Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas Eve!

Merry Christmas! Its a day early, but I will not have a chance to post tomorrow, so today will have to do. Here are some Christmas pictures!!

Me (in the orange hat), LEK behind me, Mom infront of me, Dad in the very back center, Michi infront of him, then Max on the right, and his girlfriend Kelsey, who fits right in! The entire Duluth Keener clan!!

Aaron and I, infront of our Christmas tree on December 23rd. We had just finished opening gifts. Of course, as usual. Gandalf had to sneak into the picture!!



In about two hours I leave for the airport again, headed off to Kansas (then Missouri) to spend the Holiday with Aaron's extended family. It should be really fun! Now, if only the forecast would be wrong and we could get a White Christmas in Witchita!

Hope everyone's travels are safe and the holidays are filled with joy.
Love,
Amanda

No comments: