Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Housework

I lost my moral high ground on housework. OK, its not actually "moral" high ground, but sometime in the last six months we switched from me doing most the housework to DH doing most of the housework. I don't know quite how it happened. I think it had to do with generals... as in I used that as an excuse to not do housework for a while and then never got back into the habit of doing it. Not that I do NOTHING. Its just, I have no right to complain about what does or doesn't get done. I am mainly posting about it because I feel sort of guilty about it. Perhaps I should try to chip in more.

On a related note, yesterday, after Aaron did the dishes, cleaned the kitchen, and started the laundry, I went downstairs to change the laundry, only to discover the dryer was unplugged. Upon further inspection, the plug of the dryer is completely corroded. Very scary! I don't like electrical problems, especially not when they involve a nearly new (less than year old) dryer that cost $500. I don't think we have a warranty... and even if we do I am not sure its the dryers fault. What could cause a power cord to corrode like that? Anybody? Any clue? I will be trying to sort that out in the next couple of days.

In other news, I have started the countdown to the end of the quarter. Five days until my ECON exam, ten days until my Multi-Level modelling paper is due, 11 days until grades are due and I am officially done for the quarter. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Daumen druecken!