Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I think I might have passed...

I have cleared another set of hurdles standing between me and Christmas Vacation - the administering of the exam to the class I TA for and my final exam in ECON 804.

The econ exam went surprisingly well. I went in not knowing nearly as much (or at least not understanding nearly as much) as I would have expected was necessary, but I came out thinking I got a lot of the answers right or partially right, which is a big accomplishment in this class. I mean, the average on the midterm was 50, so if I got most of the questions, that is above average, LOL.

In the meantime, another shameless plug - go take my geography quiz!!
Quizzes for the Well-Informed
"There is no shame in not knowing something, but there is no reason not to find it out." That is my new quote, think its catchy enough? I want to write a whole entry on it, but alas, time is of the essence.

Finally, my friend bought me one of these, and it rocks. Guess she gets added to my list of people to buy gifts for!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

even more amusing than the mug: the title of the webpage it's on!!!


-lk