Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Fun Mosaic Meme

I may get addicted to this.
Directions
(1) Go to Google, or the image search site of choice, and type in the answer to each of the following questions
(2) Copy the link of the pictures and paste them into the mosaic maker
(3) Save your picture, and post it your blog. Its your choice whether to tell people what the answers to the questions are!



The questions:
1. What is your nickname?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. Where did you go to high school?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. What is your favorite drink?
7. What is your dream vacation?
8. What is your favorite desert?
9. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
10. What should you be doing right now instead of this meme?
11. What is one word to describe you?
12. What is the name of your blog?


Can you guess me answers?

6 comments:

Simi said...

FUN!!!

The questions:
1. What is your nickname?
Panda
2. What is your favorite food?
Too Hard to See
3. Where did you go to high school?
Google Didn't help me
4. What is your favorite color?
Orange!!!
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
Depp
6. What is your favorite drink?
Again i'm too dumb.
7. What is your dream vacation?
hmmm...
8. What is your favorite desert?
Cake of some kind!
9. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A Vet? Lion Tamer?
10. What should you be doing right now instead of this meme?
Homework!
11. What is one word to describe you?
Confused?
12. What is the name of your blog?
Life Without Dragons!!!

:)

Anonymous said...

1. panda
2. greek?
3. marshall
4. orange
5. depp
6. hard cider
7. er... fuji?
8. i forget what the picture was... cake?
9. a LION (ROFL)
10. studying
11. undecided
12. lifewithoutdragons (sort of a silly question since you're posting on your blog...)

lotsa fun! my turn!
~lk

Anonymous said...

ps. i'm dumb. as i filled in the quiz for my blog, i suddenly remembered how to read and realized why I couldn't remember a dessert picture... because it was a DESERT. one "S". so I immediately remembered what picture you'd posted... but had no idea where it was? just b/c of your geography quiz for the week, i'll guess Kalamahri. not that I can spell that either...

anyways, figured i'd let you know that i realized my mistake that you're now laughing at...

-lk

Manday said...

Your comment seriously confused me. I did post a Dessert picture, the desert thing is a typo, though I am amused you did your favorite desert. LOL.

LEK is correct except
2. Greek Salad (right idea though)
7. Mongolian Yurts
8. Chocolate Cheese cake
11. Indecisive (very close!)

Indecently, my favorite desert would probably be Antarctica... how do you beat a desert that is home to Penguins?

Anonymous said...

LOL Ok, so I obviously didn't actually look at your post once I realized you'd written desert, and I must have recently seen a confusing picture of a desert that I thought I'd seen on your post!!! wow, i told you my brain was SHOT

I ALMOST wrote indecisive ;-)

I'm going to have to google Yurts...
-lk

Manday said...

And by "Mongolian Yurts" as my dream vacation, I mean something like this:

http://www.geoex.com/adventure-travel/mongolia-tuva/odyssey-tour.asp

Though I would prefer more days staying with the nomadic locals (not just one night).