Tuesday, November 18, 2008

List Five (Happy Thoughts)

I find it amusing that a post with only pictures and no text, and no real substance (its about the WEATHER) gets five comments when I have had post after post about real, juicy substantive issues go by with little or no response. I guess its just that everyone has something to say about the weather... eh? I was getting close to posting a post complaining about not getting enough comments when Google analytic tells me plenty of people are reading. But, since I just got five, I will save the sermon.

The rest of this post is a Meme. Feel free to steal it for your blog!

----------------------------------------------

List five...

...things you like to see.
lightening
snow falling (the harder the better)
people being kind to one another
little kids
large bodies of water


...things you like to hear.
Silence
Wind in the Trees
Vivaldi Concertos
The score to Harry Potter
White-throated sparrows

...things you like to taste.
chocolate
spicy sweet buffalo wings with bleu cheese
cheesecake
coconut curry sauce
Greek salad

...things you like to smell.
autumn (dying leaves)
spring (mud and rotting leaves and new plants)
winter/Cold
Aaron
sauteing onions in bacon grease

...things you like to feel/touch.
Aaron's arms around me
cool skin
cool fresh water
snowflakes on my face
wind

...things you like to do.
watch football
snuggle
pet animals
lay in the snow
write/think




2 comments:

tbonegrl said...

I'm trying to get better about not just reading but alos commenting.

Also, I tagged you in my blog.

Anonymous said...

it's probably because weather is non-controversial...just a guess. :-)
Rachel