Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tuesday? Already?

Time has been flying! I feel like this past week hardly existed. I turned in my "to do" list on Wednesday, then all the sudden it was Monday and I hadn't done any of it. It does not help that my busiest days schedule-wise are Thursday and Friday, so nothing gets done on them. Its my fault I did not work over the weekend, but that is something I am finding it increasingly difficult to do. In general, I just have been incredibly apathetic towards a lot of things lately, and I am not sure what to make of it.

The University is closed today, but I was foolish enough to make appointments anyways, so now I am meeting a number of students to discuss paper topics at Starbucks today. I also have a study group late this afternoon, so I will pretty much be around campus all day despite it being a holiday. Poor planning on my part.

Soon to come - a post about our new cat, which we did indeed get on Sunday.

No comments: