Friday, November 14, 2008

Still Bruised

I have to leave for class in 10 minutes, but thought I would stick something up here first.

I had one of those mornings where despite the fact I woke up when DH got up, as he sat on my feet and called the dog off the bed, five or ten minutes later when my own alarm went off I was already so asleep again that I thought it was his alarm, and was very annoyed he wasn't turning it of, and rolled over to hit him only to find he was already gone. The sudden realization that I am supposed to get up sucks.

Its 3 days after my Krav Maga class and I still am quite sore, though not nearly as bad as yesterday. I have some serious bruises, though the ones on my knuckles are gone. This extreme soreness makes me think that despite the fact I have been going to the gym at least twice a week, I have not been doing all I should be doing. Part of me wants to rev up my workouts, and other part is (1) aware I will never get as good of a workout alone as in a class and (2) worried my workout buddies will abandon me if I suggest a harder workout. Also, with the end of the quarter rapidly approaching, things are getting busier and busier, so I have less time for the gym, not more.

I am trying to decide how to cut my hair, or whether to cut it perhaps. I think I want bangs again. Any opinions? Maybe over the weekend I can post a picture with and without bangs side by side.

Thats all for now folks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay keener bruises! at least two people asked why I had bruises on my arms this week... bball!