Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Owie mama, Owie!

Its not a good sign when you start off the day wishing you were just a little sicker. I know, strange phenomenon. Why would anyone want to be sick? But when you have a migraine that is making you slightly nauseous, and you really want to stay home but know that a migraine is no good excuse (especially when you are likely to have it for two or three days), a low grade fever or sore throat sounds really appealing. Just enough signs of illness to justify laying in bed all day and nursing your headache. Alas. Besides the pounding behind my right eye and the occasional wooziness that comes with it, I am healthy as a horse. If I ever remember, I will make a doctors appointment and get a new prescription of Imitrax - slayer of migraines.

But here I am at school. Trying to get myself to stop messing around on the internet and write up my econ homework. I am going to dinner tonight with my cousin, so I won't have much time to do it then. I am off to do that now... but wish me luck in vanquishing the headache.

1 comment:

Simi said...

:( I'm sorry you have a poopy migrane.